Sunday, November 2, 2008

I


I am the disappointment in your child's eyes,
the longing in her heart to be loved and to love.
I am the tear that rolled down the roadside beggar's eye,
the shiver that ran down his spine on a cold winter night.
I am the silence that follows after the quarrel,
the breach of trust that brought the marraige to its demise.
I am the demon dancing in your head waiting to mislead you,
the love that pretends to be there.
I am the sound of the crow cawing away, when you try to sleep
the groan of the dying lion.
I am this, I am that,
everything that is a tad bit sad.
I am the mark that scarred you for life,
the desire for anything that is wrong and bad.

:)

4 comments:

neel said...

i am also the one who makes you realise the value of anything wonderful.... for only when you know me, you realise their worth.... so i am not that bad after all... :D

"I am the sound of the crow cawing away, when you try to sleep"

:)

Thoughtful.... very....

This and That said...

may i tk d advantage of sharin d blogspot wid d author n of bein d better half of her n thus request her 2 put d labels of both THIS & THAT when she will put 1 on dis post?

pesimistic or watevr it is...it is d best post of dis blog till date n tho i cant write like tat..at least i share d feelins...so labels shud b d way i requested...


:)


-THAT

This and That said...

Neel: the feeling is mutual... :)

That: muuuaahh...and the labels will be there...




-This

This and That said...

:(

but they r n't

:(

:(

:(

-THAt