Monday, November 3, 2008

I again...

I may be something that shouldn't be there


In the summer evening and winter book fair


The toothless grin on a toddler's face


A child who just won his first cycle race


The smile from a stranger while stuck in a jam


An odd little riddle that you don't understand


The old man's smile for whom you left the seat


The first splash of rain after the summer heat


The beggar's blessings for a loaf of bread


The circling leaves the trees just shed


The warmth in the hug that you just felt


The spring with colours when winter melts


Now tell me truly, am I that bad?


Even if I'm THIS and at times THAT.



6 comments:

neel said...

sometimes you make me wonder, where do the words come from..... may be u can give me an address.... :)

beautiful ma'm.... beautiful....

This and That said...

neel, tell me...shud i say thank u...n smile politely?

i dont think so...

so...

heres all u get...

:D

-THAT

This and That said...

that defies it....i was trying not to insult this piece of wriing by saying that its the best one in the blog but since when have i been the one tor efrain myself from doing what i like....

i so love you...coudnt have had a bettter half.. :)

and yeah, Mr. neel, li'l confused about your identity..but anyway...once you lay your hands on the address kindly post it to me too...will be grateful forever...




-THIS

This and That said...

THIS..this is 4 u.. MUAH :)

n this is again 4 u... :(

d labels of I still dont read d way i wanted dem 2 b... :(


-THAT

neel said...

THIS: you shouldnt be asking for favours from strangers should you.... and anyway, if the writer does decide to give the address, am sure i wont be the first one to receive them... so there.... :)

This and That said...

ADDRESS

A-15
kanwal Apts,
145 Four Bungalows Road,
Andheri west
Mumbai-400053

&

the right side flat on the (most probably) 4th floor of some buliding in turf view,kolkata
n d cutest house in B-15 kalyani which has a flat-tyred bike waiting someone's return


:)

-THAT