Thursday, August 12, 2010

Super-annuated That

Happy Birthday to Us.

I remember the 12th August a year before... I also remember the 12th August the year before that...the afternoon which was dedicated to a part of That, that was called No-one Special...I remember writing down the early thoughts of my day...which at that point of time used to linger around me throughout the span of an entire day...my early thoughts were all that I thought about...and then came in the better-half of this blog---This... the very thought brings a smile on my face...the long discussion on names...the write-up on the introduction...the page set-up...everything...the year was fantastic!

The 12th August a year before was a celebration of our achievements...without any readers though...we managed to inspire each other pretty well...however how much I got inspired remains to be Questioned...somehow I had lost my words which I have already said in my earlier post...may be my inspiration lay somewhere else...may be my inspiration was not into me anymore...may be I had changed too much...rather I have changed too much.

So today I say sorry..only and only to my better-half...I have loved you more than I have ever loved this blog...the day you asked me to destroy it I had decided that day that I am going to do this sooner or later and then I thought of this day... I know I have disappointed you but I truly cannot do this anymore.

Today being more sorry than I can ever express I tell u THIS that I call it Quits.
I retire.


P.S: I promise to come back every year to wish us Happy Birthday and I shall follow this blog very regularly if you choose to keep writing because This may love that and That may love this but This and That always love each other.

2 comments:

This and That said...

i hate you ..


-THIS

This and That said...

i couldnt y'know ..
i couldn't go on writing .. it wouldnt be "Poles Apart"
it wouldnt be 'us'



-THIS